Saturday, September 26, 2009

Neglect

I'm sitting in the lobby of the Econo Lodge in Bloomsburg, PA...as this is the only place in the entire hotel where I can get a internet signal. FAIL.

This month has been extremely busy with work and school. My latest challenge is writing a memo on the fair use doctrine of the US Copyright Act. I've been working on it for a little over a week and I've been having my doubts. This is the 2nd weekend, since the assignment, that I've been out of town, thus being in an Econo Lodge in PA this weekend. My time to work on the weekends has been swallowed up.

You see...in the law school...you teach yourself how to do things. It's not like undergrad where you are lectured to and then regurgitate the material on an exam. You are given a BRIEF explanation of legal research and VOILA!!!...you need to write a memo. Wish me luck.

I still haven't watched the VMA's and my DVR at home is about 30% full. I'm relieved to find out that one of the shows I have yet to watch, The Beautiful Life, has already been cancelled. DELETE.

I was able to watch "Cougar Town" and "Glee" this week and I've really enjoyed both shows. Unfortunately, I haven't yet had time to watch my favorites, Law & Order, Grey's Anatomy & CSI. Plus, I have neglected Project Runway...NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT SHOW RIGHT NOW! I find the Fall TV season to be very interesting and I've decided to not get as involved in new shows, as some of my favorites (Eli Stone, Cashmere Mafia, Big Shots, Lipstick Jungle, Back To You) were all CANCELLED!!!

I'm looking forward to next weekend. My plans: homework & TV catch up. Homework first of course! Riiight...

Thanks to Google Reader, I'm stil able to keep up with my blogs and general news.

Can we please discuss how much this angers me? That child does not belong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment