Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Week

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I made it through my first week of law school. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't incredibly difficult, either.

So far, I am really enjoying the courses and the professors. Law school has this reputation for having stuffy, old, cranky professors. Actually, my professors are closer to my age.

As far as homework goes, I don't get home from school until 10 P.M. By that time, I am fried and head straight to bed. Getting enough sleep, for me, is key to surviving my hectic schedule. I would rather spend my lunch break reading, which I have done twice this week, than miss sleep. Lack of sleep = sick!

I was excited to leave work Friday and come straight home. I relaxed, caught up on a week's worth of TV and slept in, a whopping 50 minutes, on Saturday.

This is going to be a challenge, but I think I can do it.

2 comments: