Friday, August 14, 2009

For Reals

I recently became the proud parent of a 12 lb child.

Here is my child:


Photobucket



Blue Book

Cases and Materials on Torts

Civil Procedure


I have orientation for law school tomorrow and I start class on Monday which means that my summer is officially over. There were a few things I wanted to accomplish this summer before school started:

1. Read "The Twilight Saga." CHECK
2. Get crazy, stinking 20 year old drunk. CHECK (last weekend---took 2 days to recover)
3. Take a few trips with the husband. CHECK
4. Clean out my closet. CHECK

Quite a list, huh?

Husband and I went outlet shopping today and I managed to get a giant but sturdy tote bag for school at J. Crew. Husband actually picked it out.

Photobucket


Tomorrow is going to be a long day! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment