Friday, July 24, 2009

A Few Things

Since I joined Weight Watchers in August 2007, I've gotten into the habit of eating the SAME STUFF all the time and forgetting about certain foods I loved pre-Weight Watchers. One of those foods being--- TEDDY GRAHAMS! More recently, it was pasta salad.

My sister came to visit husband and I last night and had a bag of teddys. How could I have forgotten about this scrumptious, lovely treat. I purchased some at the store today. I went to the store to buy a few things and ended up spending $80. WTF.

In other news, no more Jon Gosselin People. This week--Robert Pattinson.

Photobucket


In other other news , Leann Rimes and her dancer husband apparently have been seperated. It amuses me the PR statements celebrities release when they get seperated or divorce...like "they remain good friends" or the newest, "they are trying to work through their relationship."

Seriously...if I got divorced, those vague, recycled terms simply would not do. My peeps would want the juicy details and they probably wouldn't by the whole "remaining friends" BS. I'm just saying.

In other other other news , KGoss (that's what I'm calling Kate Gosselin now) took of her wedding ring. Good for you homegirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment