Monday, July 27, 2009

Tot Casserole

Today was a rare occasion...Husband was home in time to eat dinner at a reasonable hour and allow me time on the treadmill and time to finish up my loan stuff for school.

Tonight I prepared husband's favorite, Tator Tot Casserole. It's actually a Weight Watchers recipe. Anyone want? Leave a comment.

I know it doesn't look to great (cell phone camera), but it's delicious.

Photobucket


Mentioning school...I have homework FOR ORIENTATION. And so it begins.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to tell you best of luck starting law school - it was seriously a great 3 years for me. I made some of the best friends I'll ever have (and okay, learned a little bit about the law, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your kind words and thanks for being my first blog commenter. i very much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete