Thursday, July 23, 2009

Team Kate

I very much look forward to getting my People magainze every Friday. Lately it's been coming on Saturday (UNACCEPTABLE). I have a routine of always working on the crossword Friday nights. Yeah, it's dorky, but who cares. I've been known to finish a crossword in 10 minutes. This past week's cover featured none other than Jon Gosselin. I must say, I was an original member of Team Jon, but lately I've moved sides. Although I don't know Jon or Kate personally and I only see what's on TV, based on that alone, I've switched to Team Kate. I became a child of divorce at 25 years old. I get it, Jon, but now is not the time to go galavanting around Cannes or whatever with your 20 year old girlfriend and your Ed Hardy gear. You look like an idiot and I am tired of hearing about you and you are embarassing your children.

Hey. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, right? Personally, if you can go on TV and/or be photographed publically, you should accept criticism of how you live your life.

Ok enough Gosselin talk.

In other news, this video has been floating around and I wanted to post because it really puts me in a great mood. I wish I had been smooth enough to pull this off at my wedding. Our recessional was to "My Best Friend" by Queen. I think that was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment