Monday, July 27, 2009

Hoarding

It came to my attention the other day that I really need to de clutter my life. While putting away some laundry the other day, I noticed that I still had a bag in my closet that I used when in high school. It was (using past tense as it was donated to Goodwill) a small Abercrombie tote bag that looked like it had been run over by a truck. I've been out of high school for 8 years now...and I probably haven't used the bag since. Question is...why do I still have it?

In a random act, I massively overhauled my closet. I have 1 large trash bag of stuff to take to Goodwill, a few things to try and sell back and a whole laundry basket full of purses that I no longer use.

I don't have a very large closet. This is major.

It also came to my attention while watching Obsessed that I was a borderline hoarder. I had shoes not worn in years taking up room in my closet while my wedding dress was in a box in the floor.

So the closet has been de cluttered. Let's keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment