Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where's Laura?

Why has there been no post since May 31st? No idea. Seriously.

I must say my summer of fun before school begins in the fall has been busier than ever. Not in the fun way to say the least but there have been some fun outings, so not all is lost. I kick myself now for taking 2 small trips in March and then blowing the rest of my dough on home improvements. DOH!

My department at work, comprised of 3 people, has now been condensed to 2 until January 2010. Which means that 1/3 of work not getting done is on mine and my co workers hands. So much for a relaxing summer at the office! I hope to make the most of my last few weeks of "freedom" as I say.

On the flipside, I am so thankful to be employed and I am thankful that my husband is employed, given the economy, and the fact that his line of work is considered a "luxury item" and not necessarily a necessity, he is constantly busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment